Thursday, February 5, 2009

I thought “tickling?….. that’s his fetish? I can work with that!”. Part 2



It took him a few minutes to notice me and he immediately jumped up and zipped up. I feigned shock and disgust, gave him a convincing lecture about treating women with respect. I made sure to explain that I knew what it was like being tickled tortured. I informed him that I was extremely ticklish and absolutely hated it. If I were in the situation those women were in, I would do absolutely anything to stop the tickling. I emphasized the word anything. At this point I realized the erection that had quickly disappeared, was back. Steve’s head wasn’t down in shame; he was looking down at my bare feet while listening to me go on about being ticklish. Having his undivided attention, I went on to explain that my feet were the worst and that simply sitting during pedicure was a challenge for me. I walked out taking the DVD with me. The look on his face was priceless. I’ll bet he let loose before I was down the front steps.


From that day on, I made it a point to take my shoes off whenever Steve is around. I also tickle him some when others are near. He won’t tickle me back. I think he fears I will let everyone know about his fetish. Every now and then I whisper to him about how my most recent pedicure just about drove me crazy.


Well, all good things come to an end. Just 30 minutes ago, I found a note in my mailbox. Steve is a whiz at internet research and has learned that my real estate license had been revoked years ago. If caught selling real estate, prison time is a real possibility for me. I need to convince him not to say anything to the board. He has me right where he wants me, and he knows it. He even left me instructions on what to wear. His living room curtains are drawn. That’s my signal. Time to pay the piper.


You can Replaces Steve Fetish with any you like.....

Foot

Oral

Anal

Water Sports

Panty boy

Stocking

Sissy

Mommy

I enjoy them all. Join me for some Cheep phone sex!

Cum get to know me in our Free Adult Chat



No comments:

Post a Comment