Sunday, March 1, 2009

" I own you Hot Pocket " A Sissy call

Sissy Jenny called me and Miss Kate for a 2 girl phone sex call. He was dressed in a lil jean skirt and top with his purple bra and panties underneath. He had his hair done and make up too. We made him get undressed down to his lil panties. He had a dildo to suck on, we heard his slurping and sucking hard on the phone. Of course, its nothing like sucking his boy friend. While he was sucking we had him cut his hot pocket in half .. lol.. He had his toy lubed up very good with his spit and I told him to shove it deep in his lil man pussy. We had him sit down and ride it like a good lil whore. While riding he was told to take his hot pocket and we were going to have a slight role reversal. Sissy Jenny had to stick his tiny lil cocklet in this hot pocket and fuck it like he owned it. He said, “you are my bitch hot pocket” lmfao … and ” I own you hot pocket” over and over until he squirted his juices inside it. Then we reminded him what he asked Miss Kate in our phone sex chatroom earlier. He said Miss Kate? will I be eating that hot pocket…lol.. So after he shot off teenie tiny load, Miss Kate told him know was time to eat it. I told him to lick that hot pocket like a cream filled pussy.. lol.. Sissy Jenny was a good lil slut. Miss Kate and I enjoyed playing with her.

Think I'm joking ...... I'll show ya one pic... if you want to see more.... go to Kates Blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment