Monday, June 22, 2009

Cream pie any one?

Had a great MILF Phone sex call this morning I just have to tell you about......

I was the MILF (of course) and had heard from my girl friends about something called a cream pie. After finding out all about it and how the other girls really got off on it I asked hubby if he would go down on me after sex. He said absolutely not and that that was disgusting.

I just had to find out for myself how awesome it felt to have my pussy eating out after my husband came in me. So I devised a plan. I called the the hot young guy next door and invited him over to take a look and give me an estimate on some work I wanted him to do. When he got there I told him my husband was gone for the week end and I would love for him to join me in our hot tub. He was about to say yes when we heard hubby's truck pull up. He is a very jealous man I told Tommy hurry hurry hide here in my bathroom. Tommy was scared and hid.

I greeted my husband like he had been gone for ever. He said his partner got sick and they had to come back early. I told him I was excited to have him home and helped him undress. I started to stoke his cock and before I knew it we were fucking. He was a selfish lover and shot his load without even considering getting me off.

I went in the bathroom and told Tommy that I wanted him to lick my pussy clean or I would tell my husband that he had broken in and was trying to rob us. Tommy quickly agreed and laid down on the floor. I straddled his face and he slurped the cum out of my pussy there must have been a lot it covered his face. I rode his tongue to the most explosive orgasm I had ever had. Hubby fell asleep in his recliner and Tommy went happily on his way.

Cum set up a hot phone sex call with me in our free sex chat room or yahoo me BadGirlEvie@yahoo.com




No comments:

Post a Comment