Thursday, July 16, 2009

I got to be a little girl!!!!!!!!!!!


Gosh I love it when I get to be the little girl in an age play phone sex call. It doesn't happen often, but it did the other day …..

Marie got to be the mom – Angela

I was the daughter – Bailey

He was the next door neighbor who watched me and my mom all the time, like when i was skate boarding or mom brought in the groceries. He was new to the neighbor hood. Mom and I went to go introduce ourselves to him. Mom told him we knew he watched us and we showed him what he was missing. He really liked my pussy cause I have a pretty little landing strip of hair on it. Mom let him eat my sweet little pussy and she sucked on hi cock.. After that , he felt very welcome in the neighborhood and we all became very special friends.

Cum get friendly and plan your phone sex call with me and all the Bed Time Bunnies phone sex neighbors in our free sex chat



No comments:

Post a Comment