Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Phone Sex Fantasies


I really enjoy getting an e-mail from a guy sharing his phone sex fantasy with me. I think it helps set up a naughty phone sex call really well like this one does :

This is my fantasy that I want to role play with you:
You and I work at the same company.  I do printing while you are upper management.  You are real bitchy and mean and you don't like me at all.  On Friday I went to your office and showed you copies of pictures and video that would put you and your husband in jail and break up your marriage.  I give you an address and tell you to be there Saturday morning or on Monday the police would be taking you away.  So Saturday you show up its a convenience store in a a really bad area of town. You are in a conservative white dress, conservative blue panties and bra and driving a nice car.  You are angry embarrassed and scarred.  You still despise me but you know you have to do what I say.


Reading an e-mail describing a hot fantasy can get my pussy wet. I start to get in the mood of the role play way before we talk. I'd love to get a hot e-mail like that from you........

BadGirlEvie@yahoo.com
1 888 474 6769

No comments:

Post a Comment