Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bad Girl Evie - Introduction

Hi I 'm Evie a beautiful fawn eyed milf who just can't seam to get enough sex.. My old man says I' am an insatiable sex addict and nympho but I think I'm just a healthy red blooded American girl. Just because I want to fuck every day, several times a day, talk dirty , role play mommy or daddys girl doesn't mean I'm a nympho. * giggles* . What does it matter to him anyway? As long as the house is clean, his laundry is done, dinner is good and on the table he's happy. When he's not working he is out with his friends. I swear he would rather play with them than play with me.


It was my idea to get this adult phone chat job . I have got to have some kind of sexual release and this job is all about sexual release. I talk with guys all day about fucking and sucking, my two favorite activities *S* I may not be able to do those things with my BF but now can I do them on the phone with lots of different guys! If you would like to play with me on th ephone call me 1-888-47-horny.




No comments:

Post a Comment