Monday, August 18, 2008

On A Hot Summer Day



Hi, it's about 1 pm. on a hot summer day here in Arizona. He was usually here earlier, he must be running later for some reason today. He is a young ass, hard bodied boy.


She was there only because she had for gotten her Mistress Directory. He, the young ass pool boy who's mind was on finding a mature slut to fuck. Me the Mistress of the house upon hearing a noise in the back yard and goes to look out the big glass doors . That's when i saw him, the young tease standing there pool vac in hand looking like the young sun tanned version of a Greek god.

Looking up from his day fantasy he sees me. The corners of his mouth turn upward as his big brown eyes meet mine. Immediately I forget about the 2:30 meeting down town. I step back away from the big doors fare enough to not be seen but to still see. I watched his young muscles ripple in the sunlight I could not resist. I stripped off my cloths, then opened the...... if you'd like to hear more call me.
1 888-474-6769 ask for me - Evie

No comments:

Post a Comment