Friday, October 17, 2008

The Royal Treatment





One of the things I make sure this dirty talking lifestyle affords me is a weekly spa treatment including a full body massage. My birthday was 3 days away and this weeks spa treatment was an early birthday gift from my best friend. She said she had arranged for she and I to receive the royal treatment. I asked what the “Royal Treatment” consisted of but she insisted on keeping it a surprise.

After the facials, pedicures and sauna came my favorite part, my message...oh how I love my massage!. Evidently my regular masseuse was out that day. Another girl took her place. Neither one of them were bad looking but this one was extra hot. She was doing a great job . She did my shoulders, arms and worked her way down my back . Once she started on my ass I knew something was up. Her hands were a bit more friendly than they should have been. Just then the door flew open and in walked a uniformed police officer who said I was under arrest! I jumped up off the massage table. Then my stand-in hot masseuse whips out a badge and says to put my hands behind my back, she cuffs me and pushes my head down onto the massage table. I was soooooo Freaked out!


Then I turned to look for help from my best friend and she was flippin' smiling! I thought to myself what the hell is this bitch smiling about? I was remind I was naked when i felt a blunt object poking at my ass. At first I thought the cop was getting fresh with his night stick but it was his hard dick. I had been set up by my best friend, that young tease! These two were the “Royal treatment” she had promised and give me the Royal Treatment they certainly did *giggles*. He was eating my pussy and she was .... call and ask for me and my best friend to share with you what happened next.



For a Limited Time Only 5 free phone sex minuets with every call 1 888 402 8669






No comments:

Post a Comment