Saturday, October 25, 2008

Phone Sex Follies




It was such a hot call... we started in the Free Sex Chat room. He was new to the chat room. He was pleasant joke with everyone and then he privet messaged me. He was funny and liked my pics and profile. We started to tease back and forth and cum to find out that was his kink. Being teased, just excited him to no end. We were in a hurry to get to the phone sex so we could talk to each other. When I answered the phone I heard this wonderful full strong masculine voice. He said hello baby and I was hooked. We pick up right where we left off in the Free Adult Chat room. I was straddling him..... my pussy just above his cock so close he could feel the heat of my pussy with the head of his cock.


I was so wet ......one drop of my pussy juice dropped on his cock. His cock jumped. He could feel it run down the length of his rod. He was so hard that when I brushed my pussy lips over the head of his cock it separated my lips as his cock cut through the length of my pussy.... It was such a hot call ... do you like your cock to be teased? Call me 1 -888 -474 -6769

No comments:

Post a Comment