Saturday, November 1, 2008

Not the usual hen party







It was a great hen party. We had booze and beer, food and munchies and were in the best of company. It was at my sisters friend Kathy's home. They were mostly my sisters friends..other moms from the neighborhood, the other soccer moms and me. Kathy did this once a month. She held a “ladies night in”. She shipped off her husband and kids for the weekend or at least the night and invited all the housewives she knew to meet at her house for a night out. We had absolute freedom. We acted and giggled like schoolgirls even though we were all over 30 and some over 40. I have always been the light weight out of the bunch so a few long island ices teas and that was it for me. They all knew I was a light weight so it was no big deal that I walked down the hall to Kathy's sons room like I always did , fell out on the bed and crash till morning. Normally I would get up the next day hang out with my sister and Kathy straightening up the the house. Then drive home. This time was different


I guess it had slipped Kathy's mind to tell me and I was too drunk to notice, but the bed was not empty of it's usual occupant this time. When I fell out on that bed drunk off my ass, I fell into the bed tits to face next to Kathy's son. I can just imagine what went through his mind when he opened his eyes to find me in his bed and my tits in his face. I don't have to guess what happened after woke up in the middle of the night, my blouse open and my bra pushed up around my neck .... that's up to you to decide when you choose me as your phonesex operator and this as our role play







No comments:

Post a Comment