Sunday, November 23, 2008

"He's a virgin, Phonesex for the very first time....


Ever since the call I have been humming Madonnas' “ Like a virgin”. In my head the words are “He's a virgin, phonesex for the very first time...He's a virgin...."

He was very quiet in the chat room. Some times, believe it or not, ( he he he ) I am too. I think that is why he privet messaged me. He let me know he was nervous and was not sure how to use our service. I explain the technical parts like the call going through a dispatcher , credit or debit cards etc... Then came the part of the call that made it so endearing to me. He asked “How do i know which girl is right for me?” I tactfully inquired about his fantasies and or Kinks and fetishes. I took my time with him. I let him know that his kinks were not “too out there”, having Fetishes did not make him strange and that he would still technically be a virgin after his call.

He was so cute. I could hear both excitement and apprehension in young his voice.( I had to give him the Birthday test to make sure he was old enough to be in our chat room LOL) He shared with me his Mommy fetish. We set the stage for his session with Mommy Evie. He came shorty after we stared talking, but popped his phone sex cherry was and he still comes back to see mommy often ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment