Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sweet Cherry and one of our female callers.










Rarely am I called upon to be the dominate in a phone sex role play, probably because I am a submissive lol. I did get a chance to use what I have learned over the years when playing, but I've always been the bottom. This time I got to be the Top in the call. I really enjoyed the BDSM Phonesex call I did with Cherry and one of our female callers. It was hot to be the one in control, subjecting my bottom to what ever my nasty heart desired.


I directed my two submissives into my dungeon. I had converted one of the bedrooms for play. I told Cherry to stand in front to the St. Andrews Cross I had mounted on the wall. I motioned with my hand for the other sub to sit and watch. I showed Cherry the wrist and ankle restraints. I told her they were like bracelets. She willingly stretched out her hands for me to lock the wrist restraints on . Know what was coming my other sub giggled a bit. I single glance from me stopped her in mid giggle. After putting the ankle restraints on sweet little Cherry I had her spread her legs. As I secured the restraints to the cross Cherry started worry. I had her hold her hands above her head and secured her wrist restraint to the top of the “X” looking cross on my wall. Reaching into my bag of toys I pull out a little wheel like tool that has little pokies all around the edge of the wheel. I rolled it up the inside of Cherry's calf then thigh then along her pussy lips. I did the same on the other leg. Her little pussy began to get wet.

She had on a little tank top and panties. I wanted them off. I reached into my bag of toys and pulled out a very sharp knife which I use to cut off what little cloths she had on. The with the sharp tip of my knife I teased her beautiful little titties then carefully ran it down her belly and over her little pussy. Cherry's sweet juices were beginning to run down her legs. I reached once more in to my wonderful bag of toys. This time i pulled out a ......


Cum see for yourself what happens to little Cherry when I pull out the next toy. What will it be?

These questions and more will be answered when you join me as co-top for Cherry or join Cherry as a bottom. Wonder what happens that makes Cherry leave a puddle on the floor ? Call us and be a part of the action.

Or Join cherry and in our Phonesex chat room


No comments:

Post a Comment