Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Masters Gift to Them

Master had me dress like a slut ( his favorite ) . He instructed me to not wear panties .Before we left the house he made sure my collar was on. When we got in the car he blind folded me and put a ball gag in my mouth. This was not the first time we had done all this. He loves playing kinky games with me. Taking me to places dress like a slut is one of his favorite thing to do. He get hard showing me off and watching the other men drool. It was a rather long drive. Master passed the time by fingering me and getting me good and wet. He parked the car and walked around the car to open my door. He reached in and took the ball gag out of my mouth. I felt him snap something on my collar and give a little tug. It was a leash. He did not speak much after I was out of the car other than to tell me to turn this way or that walk, stop etc. I could hear cars going past so I knew I was on the side of some kind of road or street. He had me step up. From the sound my heals made when i waked I knew I was on concrete, a side walk I thought. I could hear cat calls and whistles. I had no idea where we were. We entered a building a home I thought. There were people all around. No one spoke to to me but I could hear him talking to other men and some women. I could tell we were around other life style people because they address Master as Master Black ..his name. It wasn't but a few minutes before I heard Master say “ Gentlemen,

my gift to you tonight.... enjoy her. He kissed me on the cheek and told me to be a good girl and make him proud of me. I don't know if he left or stayed. If he could see me or not. I did as Master instructed and took each of those men on that night. The blind fold never came off. The men would whisper in my ear how they wanted me to please them. My hearts desire is to please my Master and make him proud to own me. Each one of them used me like the slut I am that night. The first guy ........ Call me so I can tell you what happeneds next and you can pick out what this slut can do for you.


This Phone Sex Slut is into all kinds of kinky Phonesex here are a few more :


BDMS phone sex

GFE phone sex

Voyeur phone sex

Role play phone sex

Fantasy Phone sex


Join me and my kinky friend in our phone sex chat room

No comments:

Post a Comment