Monday, January 5, 2009

New Years Evie was on the loose



My voice was not any better New Years Eve so New years Evie was on the loose. My girlfriends and I made it to a few smaller parties before midnight but we wanted to be at big “bedroom “ bash at our favorite club. We were all to wear our jamies and bring in the new year in bed with our buddies. The booths were all made up to look like beds and we had a blast. We stopped at a McDonalds to use their restroom as a changing room for the big party. I bought a new camie set for the occasion. I wanted to look hot but not fallout of my nighty while I was dancing and flirting around. I had a bit much to drink and showed a bit more skin than I should have at a bar while it was open .... it was what happened AFTER they locked the doors and turned the “closed “ sign on the the fun really began.

My voice is better and i am available for live phonesex calls. I would love to share what happened at the after hours party to me and my girlfriends with you .There were panty boys there, Milfs, Fetish people, kinky /erotic folks too........call me, let me tell you all the juicy details.


You can always cum join me in the Free Adult Chat room* W *


No comments:

Post a Comment