Sunday, May 3, 2009

I am Newly Single


Hi guys, Evie here. I wanted you to know that I just broke up with my boy friend of 3 years. It took a lot for me to tell him how unhappy I was. How I NEED the physical release that a only a screaming orgasm can give. I am too much of sexual being to go without any more. Don't get me wrong... I got laid about once a month and my collection of vibrators has served me well these last 3 years but that just don't cut it anymore. I crave the feeling of a hot, hard cock pounding my tight pink pussy.

I'm hoping to find a few guys who have an over the top libido, horny guy with hard cocks who love to fuck and fuck and fuck. I know I don't want to be tied down to one guy again. I have decided to date a few randy guys who understand that our relationship is be purely a sexual one. Like the song says “ someone to thrill me and then go away”. I do need lovers who won't drive me crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment